Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Snow Babies

Today I'd like to share three cards I recently made for a customer.  The family has three young children and the cards needed to be similar but not duplicates. 

I decided on a snowman theme and selected three snow 'babies' from online coloring pages. 

Here's what I came up with. 

I designed the older snowman for the oldest son who is about ten. He's colored in aqua shades with a coordinating dotted swiss mat.  I used Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the decorative edges. In addition to the falling snow I added three sparkly aqua enamel dots around the design and completed it with a generic 'Merry Christmas!' sentiment angled on the bottom right corner. 


For the second son, I selected a snowman with a slightly younger look, coloring him in shades of blue.  The patterned mat is die cut with Pink & Main's Cloudy Frame Die.   I also added the same sentiment and the sparkly enamel dots. 


The third child is a toddler girl, naturally I had to do hers in shades of pink with green accents.  I used Spellbinders Label 15 for the decorative edge on the image and a slightly different stamp for the sentiment - still using the same 'Merry Christmas'. In addition to the three larger enamel dots, I added several tiny enamel dots to decorate the tree.



I hope these jolly snowmen will bring these babies lots of smiles on Christmas Day!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

11 comments:

  1. Three adorable snowmen cards, I am sure they will so happy to receive them!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful trio of cards Pam - I love how you have tailored each card to the recipient, and each one is slightly different.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are adorable. All cards are so very nice.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are adorably cute and great designs!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three adorable cards and i love the subtle differences for the different ages of children. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge - don't forget to link to our blog and specify which card you wish to enter to be considered for this week's prizes and top 5!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun way to personalize the children's cards! Thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. comme c'est chou Pam, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so cute!! I LOVE the fun colors you used on these!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely sweet cards. Love the colouring on each one. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges. Kanna - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snowmen are so cheery. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete