Saturday, December 31, 2022

Cheers!

Happy New Year's Eve from the shores of Lake Murray, South Carolina!



I hope you have had a nice recovery week after all the hustle and rush for our Christmas Day.  I certainly have enjoyed a few slower days, packing up the Christmas tree and decorations, and getting a little more organized for 2023. 

I'd like to wish you Cheers to the new year with this Unity Stamp by Tierra Jackson.  May your home be blessed, full of love and laughter, safe, and most of all guided by Our Heavenly Father each day.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 245 

My Time To Craft ~ #50 ~ New Year's Day (die cut frame) 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 484  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 644 Week 5 

Inspiration Station ~ Challenge 46 ~ Cup of Cheer ~ Warm photo inspired the warm glass of wine.

Simon Says ~ Monday Challenge ~ Party Time ~ WINNER!

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Glass: RV00, RV17, Wine: RV52, Table: E34, Cloth, Y26, Cherry: R08, R35, R37, Pinecones: E13, E19, Bow: G09

 

Products  

Unity, Cheers!

Pink & Main, Stitched Rounded Rectangles



 

5 comments:

  1. Pam: Thank you so very much for creating a New Year's celebration card for MTTCC! Adding those little dots and sequins randomly around makes it look like confetti floating down! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers and Happy New Year! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station and I hope you'll play along this month too!
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station
    The Paper Funday
    **coming 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card, beautiful colors, very inviting! Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Pam - Happy New Year to you and yours, and may the Lord God be the head of your house too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pam :-) I do love a glass, or 3, of a nice red ;-) The image is fabulous and just perfect for the Party theme!!
    Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete