Saturday, December 24, 2022

Kitty Snuggles for Christmas Eve

It's finally here ~ Christmas Eve!  At least for my family, our time of gathering and celebration of Jesus' birth is today.  

Again I'm sharing multiple images of the same design today.  I made these for my cat loving family, using House Mouse, Kitty Snuggles





I used the same Copic colors for all three of these, and just matted them differently.  The sentiment trees are hand cut from a sheet of that design and are the final layer on each card. 

And it's time for sure - even for the busy parents hustling to get things ready for in the morning  - it's time to relax and enjoy the evening.  Here's to a wonderful Christmas full of blessings! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Sisterhood of Crafters ~ December ~ Traditional Red & Green  

Paper Funday ~ Challenge 48  

A Place to Start ~ December  

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 137 ~ Christmas 

House Mouse ~ Challenge 380 ~ Christmas 

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 473 ~ Christmas 

Crazy for Cats #2 Festive Felines

Sweet Stamping ~ December ~ Christmas


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tree: G43, G46,  Lights: C1, C4, BG45, BG49, R14, R29, Y15, Mouse: E11, E13, E15, RV00, Cat: N1, N2, N3, N4, W2, RV00

 

Products



 

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image (says a fellow cat lover) and beautiful cards Pam. It's a little after 9 p.m. here on Christmas Eve :)
    Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sweet cards that I know your family will enjoy! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Such a sweet image and well designed. I like the sentiment tree in the corner, too. Thank so much for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 lovely cards and all appear different because of the different papers. Thanks for playing in The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    **coming 15th of January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Pam :-) I love this image, so very cute with the kitty and mouse napping together, absolutely gorgeous, and I love the colors and paper design too :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our new kitty is not soo snuggly. Plays all the time and with the tree trimmings no less. Love the card and thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweetest image and the prettiest papers make these wonderful cards so special. I am sure your friends were delighted to get them. Happy Holidays, Pam.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! I love that image! Great cards! Thanks, so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your mousey cards super designs & papers thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam that is so gorgeous hunny. I hope you've had a gorgeous Christmas with all your lovely family and hubby. Thanks for sharing this cutie with us over at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete