Friday, June 5, 2020

You Spice Up My Life

It's FriYAY!   

I'm here today with the Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team with a new project card to share with you. 

Oddball Art Company is our sponsor and I selected their Silly Chili Pepper Digital stamp for today.  With the weekend coming I thought we'd 'Spice it up' a bit...



I sized the image to about 2-1/2" long and printed on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring the chili pepper and then fussy cut him out.   I typed up the recipe for Jalapeno Peppers and made the little sentiment tag "You Spice Up My Life".

I used a black card base and added a bright red and yellow matting.  I added the recipe, sentiment tag and a coordinating enamel dot. 
This would be great to make the dish to take to a party and have the recipe card for the hostess. 

Be sure to check out all the Oddball Co images. Also pop over to the Colour Crazy Challenge to see the other Design Team cards and enter yours too! 
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous recipe card Pam - and a great idea to take it with you when you share a dish.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete