Monday, June 29, 2020

A True Classic

Polka Dot Orchard continues to have their Celebration sale with 35% off the digital stamps.  If you haven't shopped there yet or recently, you are going to be amazed at all the new products.  

I hope you are a Facebook follower of Friends of Polka Dot Orchard as well.  Our Design Team members are making some amazing cards using some of the new images.  

For my project card today, I selected A True Classic by artist Jeanie Hayes.


This image is so masculine - perfect for all kinds of sentiments. The digital package comes with this image and 4 sentiments.

To make today's card, I sized the image to fit the front of my A2 card and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock. I used Copic markers for coloring.  When completed, I selected the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die set for all the edges.  To complete the card, I mounted all the layers on a Kraft card base.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:



Memory Box, Matinee Rectangle Nesting

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Pam. I will have to search for the matinee rectangle dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image Pam, and so beautifully coloured - the corners on the rectangle are a striking accent, and add just so much detail to the card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke kaart, dank je wel voor het meedoen aan de Creative Sketchy Girls.
    Groetjes Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. stoere mannenkaart
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    DT creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab image colored beautifully. Would love to have you upload your amazing masculine themed crafty work to share on our new Facebook Group called; "Masculine Cards".  Hope you can join us for fun and to help inspire creativity! Thanks!  :)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2583364131948966/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card. Thanks for playing at our challenge!
    Nancy DT Creative Sketchy Grils

    ReplyDelete