Monday, June 15, 2020

Praying You'll Soon Be Well

With my efforts continuing to make at least three cards from each of my Unity Kit of the Month packages, here's the first one from KOM 02/19, Amazingly Ridiculous.

I used the Hanging Air Plants to make a Get Well card. 



I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layer dies for the edge of the image and the coordinating purple mat.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of gold paper, that coordinated with the chains.   I really enjoyed making this design. Seems we never have enough get well cards on hand. 
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:






3 comments:

  1. I do love a terrarium, lovely images and design.Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those hanging air plants Pam, and you have coloured them beautifully on the sweet card
    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday with this lovely creation
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card would definitely cheer someone up. Lovely choice of images to work with the colour challenge. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.
    Di

    ReplyDelete