Monday, June 8, 2020

Hope is the Thing with Feathers

What an amazing weekend for Whimsy Stamp Company and all of their followers!  When the Whimsy Workshop/Retreat had to be cancelled due to the virus, it didn't stop them from celebrating. Two full days of amazing freebies, projects, artist video's and challenges.  

Simply So Much Fun!!!

The first freebie that was available was called Hope Feathers and was a digital background of pastel feathers and a two part sentiment.  For the challenge to use all or part of this freebie, I added part of the Halloween stamp set, Attempted Murder.



I printed the words and added the branches, leaves and fence to the card front.  I used Copic markers for coloring and Quick Quotes Orange Powderpuff Orange ink for the clouds.  I selected Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle die for the edge. I added a  brown liner mat to the A2 card base, then adhered the completed image. 

Thank you again Whimsy Stamps for a great Virtual Workshop!

Thank you also for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Tree Limbs: E21, E23, E25, Fence: E70, E77, E74, YR27, Leaves & Grass: YG91, YG93, Yg95, YG97,

Products Used:

Background Cloud Stencil: 














8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and sentiment. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sentiment for a card, nice design
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an innovative colour for the clouds Pam - and a stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of your card and your great colouring.

    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great layout for this card.

    Thanks for joining us at my time to craft
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencilled background has added atmosphere to your brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete