Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Make Today Happy

If you haven't visited Polka Dot Orchard's online store lately, you are really missing some amazing new digital designs!  
Plus they are currently 35% off so be sure to shop soon.


For today's card, I've selected the Make Today Happy package.



I used Copic markers for coloring after printing on Neenah 110 card stock.  I die cut the background paper with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle and trimmed my colored image to fit in the frame.  

I think anyone would be happy to receive this cute little girl!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

 Copics Used:
Dress: B000, B00, B01, B02, B04, Rainbow: Y15, R85, Shoes: Y13, Y15, N3, Hair: E21, E31, E28


Products Used:


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous image Pam, and so beautifully coloured. This card is exquisite
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stamp choice and coloring! Blue is my fave color. :)


    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pamela. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of your card! Awesome job! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges.Neva

    ReplyDelete