Thursday, June 18, 2020

Sketch Challenge

If you were to craft with me, you would know that I don't particularly like to do Sketch challenges.  But I do try occasionally, knowing it will help me grow in my crafting.  

However my 'sneaky' friend Kerys not only laid out a Sketch challenge but added a color swatch to the challenge too!  Oh Boy!

Well, here's what I came up with using her sketch and her color swatch choices.



The Sketch...
The Color Swatch

For my card I selected Whimsy Stamps, Flowers for You by artist Crissy Armstrong.  Although this image is only available digitally now, I have the discontinued rubber stamp.  I stamped him on Neenah 110# card stock and colored with my Copic markers.  I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle die for the edges of the image and the stamped sentiment.  

I mounted a green mat on the A2 sized card base, then added the image and the sentiment.  I added two micro thin blue sparkle washi tape pieces vertically on each side of the image.  Then I completed the card with three navy enamel dots in the top right corner.   And there you have my sketch challenge with a color swatch addition. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used: 






5 comments:

  1. Great work with the sketch Pam - and a lovely card as a result. Love it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam, what a sweet Birthday card and you coloured him so great!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute boy great take on the colour sketch,

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts Encore Galore

    TRacey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Pam !!Thanks for joining us at Bastel Traum Summer challenge.

    DT Anushree
    http://anushreevaish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete