Wednesday, June 17, 2020

With All My Soul

In my card swap group, one of the challenges this month was a card with one or more birds.  I'd like to share today the card I made for that event. 

I selected Our Daily Bread's design, You Will Find Refuge. 



With this company no longer being in business, I treasure the stamps from them ~ this is one of my favorites.

I stamped the image and sentiment on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Memento Black for the image and VersaFine Black for the sentiment.  I colored the image with my Copic markers turning the Chickadee into a Bluebird.  I used the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Oval die for the edges.  

I put deep blue dotted Swiss patterned paper on the side fold A2 card base, then added the image.  I added three blue enamel dots and then completed the card with a brown string bow.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Products Used:

Our Daily Bread, You Will Find Refuge (discontinued)






3 comments:

  1. Pretty CAS card. Great color and wonky die. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image and quote Pam, and so exquisitely used on you r beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card ...thanks for joining us at All fun challenges...wish to see you often in next challenges
    Aurane DT All Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete