Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Beauty of Life

Today I'm back with another Unity Kit of the Month stamp.  For today's card I've selected the poppies and sentiment from KOM 08/17, Never Be Afraid. 

Here's my completed card and a few things about creating it.



After stamping on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used R05, R08, R35 and R27 for the poppies and YG91, YG93, YG95 for the stems and grass.  

I used VersaFine black ink to stamp the sentiment.  Then I die cut the edges with Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Rectangle dies.  I matched an olive green paper for the card base matting and turned the 5" square card base to open on the side.  After adhering the mat and image, I tied the red organza bow near the folded side.  I then finished the card with the addition of the sentiment layered on top of the image and the organza ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:





4 comments:

  1. What a striking card Pam with those bold flowers and the sweet sentiment and bow
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Poppies perfectly set off by the TL frame, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Colourful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card and it's stamped and coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us in our 'Make It Colourful ' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great layout. Thanks for joining in this months 'Flowers' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete