Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Friend Who Understands Your Tears

Today I'd like to share a beautiful stamp and sentiment from Gina K. Designs, sold by Unity Stamp Co.  The stamp set is called Friendship Blooms.

Here's my first card using this set - I know it won't be my last!



I positioned my stamp in the Misti to stamp off the edge of the Neenah card stock card front.  I used five shades of Copic red markers for the flowers with a little yellow in the center of each.  After I die cut the image using Penny Black's Elegant Stitching, I returned the image to the Misti.  I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black ink.  Next I added a dark green mat to match the leaves that are just barely showing.  I mounted these on an A2 card base and finished the card with a few enamel dots. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:
The Flower Challenge

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Products Used:



2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Pam, and such a wonderful sentiment. Your colouring is amazing!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Great card.I love the colour of the flower Pam. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Craft Challenge. DT Alka .

    ReplyDelete