Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Full of Blessings

During my retreat weekend, I finally had time to enjoy some of my Unity Kit of the Month (KOM) sets.  My goal was to make three cards from each month's set, all with different images.  I didn't make it through all of the kits, but I was successful in making three cards on six different sets.

Today's card is from the KOM, 08/17  Never Be Afraid.


I stamped the large jar of flowers on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangle die for the edges and then returned the colored image to my Misti.  I stamped the sentiment (from the same set) using Versafine ink.  I then added a coordinating yellow mat and several enamel dots to finish the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:









3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty pam - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Pam, a friendly and flowery card to make somebody happy!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete