Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My Grace is Sufficient

Good morning my crafting friends!

Today I'd like to show you a new card using Divinity Designs, Tulip Corner.  Many of you may have not heard of Divinity Designs - they purchased Our Daily Bread's line of stamps.


I stamped the corner stamp on Neenah 110# card stock that had been cut to  an A2 size.  I used Copic markers R81, R83, R85, R56 for the tulips and YG93, YG95 YG97, G94 for the leaves and vines.

I selected the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Rectangle die set for the image edge and also for the striped paper matting.  

I put the colored image back into my Misti and stamped the scripture from 2 Corinthians 12:9 from Verve Stamps, Scripture Medley 4.  To finish the card, I mounted the matting and then the image onto a white card base.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products Used:









4 comments:

  1. pretty card. Awesome dies. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments (and Creations in Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Pam - love how you have coloured the tulips.
    Thank you for blessing us at Word Art Wednesday with this gorgeous creation
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty a lovely classic card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love the colours and how you arranged the flowers together with a great sentiment and a matching border.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete