Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Holy Cow!

Today I'd like to share another Whimsy Stamp card that I recently made during the Virtual Weekend event they held.

This was for the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge ~ which I actually won by random drawing.


Here's the challenge format. 


I pulled the 'Cow Party Clear Set' by Crissy Armstrong  to make my son-in-law's birthday card.  

I grabbed 2 shades of blue, a yellow and green Distressed Oxide and made a blended background.  Then I used Whimsy Stamps' Checkerboard Die to add texture to the background.

I colored the cows with my Copic markers and used a stitched fish tail die for both sentiments.  Next I mounted the checkerboard cut background onto a navy blue card base.  

I thought it turned out to be a fun birthday card!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Products:









9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Loving the vibrant colours in the background and the image and sentiment are just adorable! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb card that made me smile, thank you. Love your background blending too. Thank you for joining us in our 'Make It Colourful' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your blended background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Pam - love how this turned out with the 'holey' ink blended background! Such a fun image too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real fun creation, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Colourful' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet .Love your inked background and the twine is awesome touch on the card...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab & fun.....and gorgeous colours too! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice fun card. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams masculine challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete