Thursday, June 25, 2020

For My Friend

Today I'm sharing Polka Dot Orchard's Blessed Lives

Artist Jeanie Hays did an amazing job with these poppies and the sentiment is perfect for so many images.  In these times we simply can not tell our special friends enough how much they mean to us.



To make this card, I position the sentiment near the image of the poppies and sized to an A2 card front.  After printing on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I selected a background of deep to light pink to add contrast to the red poppies.  I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for both the image and the mat.  

Be sure to check out all the new designs at Polka Dot Orchard. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Copics Used: 
Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93,  Poppies: R17, R27, R29, R35

Products Used:







6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Pam - love that sentiment, and your colouring of the poppies is outstanding
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at The Creative crafters challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sentiment to go with your beautiful flowers!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card -love the poppies and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. How true that sentiment is! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Happy Crafting Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Pam. Congrats on your Digi Chooseday win!

    ReplyDelete