Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bicycle

There is nothing quite like going to a weekend retreat with your crafting girlfriends.  After being postponed in April, the camp where I host my retreats, opened two weeks ago and we were allowed to return this past weekend.  It was so good to see everyone!  

I made over 30 cards (a new personal record) so I have quite a few to show you this month!

I'm going to start off with one from Our Daily Bread. This one is from their set named 'Bicycle'.



The set comes with this image and three sentiment choices.   

For my card, I stamped the image and sentiment on a card front and used my Copic markers for coloring. Additionally I added the grass to fill in the bottom.  I used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers die for the edges of the colored image and the coordinating mat paper. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products used: 







3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Pam - a lovely image and quote.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this pretty card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! It's so classic and just pretty! Great colors too. Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge, make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete