Friday, June 26, 2020

It's Going To Be Beautiful Today

Today's card is a reminder for each of us to start the day off with 'It's Going to Be Beautiful Today'.  Amid all the turmoil of our world right now, our faith and positive outlook is essential to survive. 

This cutie is from Lili of the Valley and is named New Hat.



To make today's card, I sized the image to fit an A2 card front and printed on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and the Penny Black Elegant Stitching for the edge.  

I really liked this black paper with the roses. Not enough was showing when I started to make the standard A2 card, so I switched to a 5 1/2" square gray card base. The sentiment was from my box of bits & pieces and is also cut with the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:




8 comments:

  1. I love this card! great coloring and a perfect background.
    Hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so gorgeous! love your coloring, choice of colors, and that fabulous background paper!!!! may I ask who makes the background paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Pam., and you have made a beautiful card - love that paper too, it's the perfect backdrop for the wee girl
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this adorable image, beautifully colored and the background fits this cutie pie perfectly.
    Thank you for playing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a cute image and lovely coloring. Gorgeous DP with pink roses. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs challenge, I hope to see you in our new challenge also (starts tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and a nicely composed project! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Love the color theme runs to the backing paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, that is an adorable image and you've colored it so beautifully! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sweet!) STASH with us this time! ♥

    ReplyDelete