Tuesday, June 23, 2020

I'm One Lucky Duck

Today I'd like to share my first  card using an Angie Blom Design image since she began her new adventure outside of Unity Stamp Co.  I know many of my followers are like me - we love our Unity Angie Girls and just about anything that she designs. 

I was asked to make this card for a wedding anniversary, using one of her Lucky Ducks images.


Now isn't that just the cutest image!  

To make the card, I sized the image to fit an A2 card front and colored it using my Copic markers.  I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for the edges and then decided it was a bit large for a standard A2 card.  So I switched to a 5 1/2 " square pink card base and added the green patterned matting.  I finished the card with a white double organza bow and three pearls. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #118 - Anything Goes 



Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Products Used:






5 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute!! I love that image and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image Pam, and I love how you have used it. Beautifully coloured and the background colours really make the focal panel stand out
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous image and you've done such a lovely job with it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ducks are adorable, great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Things with Wings challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! What a great image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete