Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Don't Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle

Today I want to share one of several C. C. Design cards I recently made using their Rockabilly Gals.  These are the cutest and work up quickly for nice cards. 


To make this card, I stamped the girl image on Neenah 110# card stock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Oval die for the edge of the colored image.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Fancy Greetings and the chain of hearts is from Pink & Main's Heart Border die set. 

I used a pink 5 1/2" square card base and added a tiny heart background paper.  After adding the heart border, image and sentiment, I added the punched out hearts (from the border die) randomly on the image and sentiment.  To finish the card, I added the white ribbon with a double heart charm. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products:








3 comments:

  1. Cute cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Pam, and i love how you have used the punched out heart 'waste' to decorate your card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge.
    Big Hug Bianca.
    DT Creations in Pink.

    ReplyDelete