Sunday, June 7, 2020

Find the Moon

Today I'm here with the Corrosive Challenge Blog to share this month's card.  One of our sponsors for June is The Colour of Love Shop.  They have so many amazing digital images, I hope you will check them out. 

For my project card, I selected Flower Petals.



After printing the image on Neenah 110# card stock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I used the Gina Marie Pleated Lace Rectangle die for the image and also for a dark blue coordinating mat.  I cut a pale pink liner since I'd used that shade for the background.  I also stamped the sentiment from Penny Black's Eloquence stamp set and die cut it using a stitched square.

I used a standard A2 card base and layered the background, image and sentiment to complete the card. 

Don't forget to check out the other Design Team cards on The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Copics Used: 
Hair: N3 N4, N5, N7, N8, Sun: Y15, Y18, Y35, Dress and Flowers:  B41, B24, B23, B28, B45, Skin: E51, E33, E34, Background RV0000

Products Used: 






3 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous - I love the sentiment with this delicate image,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet image and so beautifully coloured Pam - that is stunning work
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image and so nicely colored too! Loving this shade of blue!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about the summer garden!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete