Friday, June 12, 2020

Let Your Light Shine

Do you love stenciling work on your cards?  I really do and have a huge assortment - that I always forget about!  

Today's card I REMEMBERED the stencil when planning the card.  The image is from Unity Stamps, Kit of the Month, June 2014, In Love With Love.


To make this card, I stamped the single flower from the kit and the sentiment from Reverse Confetti, The Rock on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copics for coloring and Distressed Oxide ink for the leaf stenciling work.

I matched the olive green dotted Swiss patterned paper to the leaves and cut the matting and an additional strip to fit through the button I found.  I cut a piece of burlap about 2" x 1" and layered it on top of the matting.  

I used Whimsy Stamps Zig- Zag Stitched Rectangle die on the image, then added it as the next layer on my card.  Lastly I added the button with the strip of paper woven through. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not JustScraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
 Products Used:






2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Pam, and I love your stenciling
    Thank for you sharing this work of the heart at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the stamped background and the burlap. Very nice. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete