Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day 2020!

Reaching out today to wish my own Dad a wonderful day as I'm away at a crafting retreat several states away.

I'd like to share the card I made for my first love.


I selected Lili of the Valley's 'Workbench' image for his special card.  I sized the image for an A2 card base and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring*.   I finished the image edge with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and selected a blue matting paper.   After assembly, I added a brown twine bow to complete the card.
  
Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

 *Copics Used: 
 Table: E71, E71, E74,  Tool Handles: E35, E37 R35,  Blades & Metal: C1, C2, C3,  Hat: W2, W3, Pants: B41, B45, Floor: E31, E53, Wood Chips: E30

Products Used:





5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous image Pam, and so beautifully coloured. Loving the twine addition to the card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Pam. Love the image and how beautifully you have coloured it. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the twine accent and the stitched edge on the rectangle. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! So much detail in this card, little special touches everywhere!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and such a cute image.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete