Monday, June 1, 2020

We'll Get Dressed Up....

I can't wait to show you today's card!  It's got to be one of my new favorite images.  I'm here today with 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and Lily of the Valley is our sponsor this month.

For my project card, I selected Pretty Parade.



I sized the image to about 4 x 3 1/2 and printed it on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring (referenced below).  Afterwards I used the Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangles die for the colored image.  

Finding a piece of 'tea party' paper proved to be a bit of a challenge itself, if you know what I mean.  I used the Tattered Lace Nested Beaded Chain Die for the mat paper.  I used the Elizabeth Crafts Designs Diagonal Stitched Fishtails dies for the sentiment that I had stamped with Blue Versa Claire Ink.  

Once I got everything mounted on the pink 5 1/2" square card base, I added the burgundy organza bow.  

Next I carefully added Ranger Glossy Accents to the girl's wrist pearls....


and to the bear's headband and bunny's necklace.

Those details are important!  I left the card to dry overnight and it's ready to go now. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards and other crafting items.

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam
Copics Used:
Girl: Hair: E40, E50, Y11, Y23, E43, Shirt: N1, Dress: R81, R83, R85, R56, Socks: R81, R83, R85, Shoes, R89, N8, Bear: E31, E33, Empire Dress: B21, B23, B24, Rabbit:C1, C2, Dress: R85, Shadow:W2

Products Used:












4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image Pam, and you have really done it justice with your beautiful colouring and mounting - the ribbon and glossy accents are perfect!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and love your coloring and darling card. Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Your coloring is superb! Thanks for joining us at the Southern Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam I have to say I think this image is one of my NEW favorites also. So stinking cute and you colored it perfectly (imho). Thank you for entering our challenge at Southern Girls. Best of luck and stay safe and healthy. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete