Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Keep Blooming

Bears and Sunflowers are always a winning combination.  This cute little image from Di's Digital Stamps is no exception.  She is named 'Happiness is a Sunflower Bear'.



 For this card, I sized the image to just under 4" tall, laid it out to be on the left edge of the card front and printed it on Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers for the coloring and then used Gina Marie Designs Label 3 for the decorative edge.  

I selected a chocolate brown card base and secured the green patterned matting to the front.  Next I secured the completed image in the center.  The sentiment is from my stash and I added a few foam squares behind it to raise it before securing to the card. 

The yellow/gold strip of paper was just an add on but I thought it gave a good contrast and helps show off the jute string  at the fold. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Give a Crafters a Cookie ~ Challenge 191 ~ Happy Birthday  

Four Seasons ~ April ~ Spring  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 193 ~ Simply Cuties  

Di's Digi Designs ~ April ~ Scraps/Stash


Pam's Pearls


2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute
    Thr coloring is amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super cute, Pam. I love the bear and the way he's colored gives him an actual fuzzy look. Adorbs!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete