Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wildflowers For You

Today I'm sharing a lovely bouquet of 'Wildflowers' from Beccy's Place.  Images like these are my favorites to make as they are always perfect for any occasion.  




To make this card, I started by sizing the flowers to just under 5" and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring the image and added a light blue shade around the edges to soften the image.

After selecting the multi colored paper for the background, I secured the mat on the front of the A2 card base. I used the Gina Marie Pierced Nested Labels to die cut the edges, then inked the edges, and secured it to the card base.  

The sentiment strip is from Taylored Expressions, Sentiment Strips - Sympathy and has a layer of fun foam added to raise it slightly above the image.  Lastly I added the pink organza ribbon and the card fold to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 518 ~ Spring has Sprung   

Beautiful Blossoms ~ March Challenge  

Four Seasons ~ April Challenge ~ Spring  

A Place to Start ~ April Challenge   

Beccy's Place ~ April Challenge 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Roses:  R24, R22, R21, R20, Daisies:  YR23, YR24, Leaves & Stems: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, Background BG10  

 

 



 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the beautifully coloured flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this
    Beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely floral image and I like the designer paper too. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of those flowers!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Spring Has Sprung" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! 
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS518

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a beautiful job colouring the bouquet Pam, the flowers look very pretty. I like the nice, simple sentiment you added along the bottom too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh what a fantastic job of coloring those beautiful blooms! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR ("Spring Has Sprung!") STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing!!!!! I love the flowers too!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured - the shading really make the flowers 'pop'.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clean, simple, and gorgeous! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Onwer

    ReplyDelete