Monday, April 15, 2024

I'm Always Here For You

I'm back one more time today, this time with the Design Team for Julia Spiri and World Wide Crafters and Colourist. 

Have you ever felt like you missed the party?  I was so very honored when I was asked to join this wonderfully talented team last month.  But now it is sadly a short lived time as this blog challenge is being closed.  Today's edition for the month of April will be the last edition of Julia Spiri's World Wide Crafters and Colourist Challenge.  Be sure to continue to follow her work on her Facebook page at Julia Spiri Art.

For today's project I have selected her Enchanting Rainfall.



 

I sized the image for an A2 card front and used Copic markers for coloring.  I carefully cut away the back side of the 'white space' behind the girl's hair and then decided to trim it away above the umbrella also. 

I used the Lappo Grid Lattice die with the light dusty rose cardstock and added a navy background.  After securing these two layers together, then I added them to the card front.  Next I positioned the completed image 'Enchanted Rainfall" on the top and secured along with the sentiment strip. This completed the design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 643-644  

Crafting Happiness ~  Challenge 170 ~ Rainy Weather  

Just Us Girls ~ Challenge 772 ~ Rain

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Hair: N6, N5, N4, C3, B41, Dress: B000, Umbrella:  R21, BV20, BV23, Handle: E33, Lace: E41, Eyes: B05, B01, Lips: R01, R000

 

Products 






 

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is wonderful, Pam this is a lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beauty of a card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring on your card, Pam. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete