Monday, April 15, 2024

Such a Good Friend

I'm back for my mid day posting with the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Design team for our inspirational posting.  I've selected 'Kitty Hearts' for my project card and made a moonlight scene with a bit of mixed media look to it. 



I'm always in such awe at the talented ladies who can add beautiful backgrounds to images that are left just there with no background or grounding.  They can really make the image come to life!  I gave this one a shot, but a lot to be desired.                                                     

I used Copic markers after printing the image on Neenah 110# cardstock and masked the moon circle in the center back. Then added the different shades working out to the darkest blue.  The area between the girl and her kitty and the ground, I didn't want it to be grass or brown ground, so I selected the dusty rose so it resemble the shades of a marsh at night.

Lastly I added the raised sentiment - I love the way the artist has the kitty snuggled up closely by this girl on the tree.  A great image for many occasions.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 275  

A Place to Start ~ A Splash of Color  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 214

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E37, YR27, YR23, YR21, Shirt: Y19, Dress: BG15, BG57, Branch: E71, Leaves: YG93, YG97, Cat: N3, N5, Hearts: BG57, Background: B37, B39, FBG2, RV34, RV00, V95, RV93, RV91, V93, Y00


Products 



 

4 comments:

  1. Do many awesome colors
    Cute card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love the image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't agree, you created a great background to make this fab card!
    Jackie DT 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Geweldig leuke kaart Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete