Saturday, April 20, 2024

You're Always In My Thoughts

Today I'm back with the Design Team for Polkadoodles Crafting as we share our cards with a wrap.  

I selected Polkadoodles Lilac Haze Watercoloured Flowers. 







This image is great for a mini slimline card and the package comes with sentiments and digital papers.  I selected the green striped paper and layered the image on top, sizing them to print just under 4" x 6".  The sentiment I selected was printed in another area of the layout. 

After printing I used my Copic markers and colored the flowers in bold shades of red and the leaves in shades of green to match the background paper. When completed, I die cut the edges and secured it to the coordinating card base. 

For the card wrap, I basically laid the card in the center of the long side of the 8 1/2 x 11 paper, then drew the triangle from the top corners of the card to the outside bottom corner of the paper.  Then I trimmed along those lines and creased and folded at the sides of the cards.  

Once folded and secured at the bottom, I added the tiny green scalloped edge and the die cut sentiment at the center of the 'V' to complete the card design.





Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards and join us in Challenge 16!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ April  

Beautiful Blossoms ~ April ~ Challenge 16  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 84 ~ Not a Square  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 643-644

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Small Leaves: BG09, BG07, Large Leaves: BG57, BG15, Flowers: R14, R22, R24,  YR23, YR27


Products 




3 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card and wrap, Pam - love you colours, and how well they play together.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this
    I want to make one of these xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral image, card design and color combo! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete