Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Hug the Dog

Today I'm sharing a cute little card I made a couple of weeks ago for a card swap.  This cute fellow is part of the 'Dog Tails' package from Beccy's Place.



 I positioned the image to the right of my image space and added the selected sentiment in a different area of the page.  After printing, I used Copic markers for lightly coloring the Dalmatian and his collar.  

I selected the heart patterned piece, I lined it up near the dog and trimmed it slightly larger than the card front.  Then I secured the strip and die cut this piece using Pink & Main's Stitched Rectangle.  I also used the smaller die in the same set to cut the sentiment.  

After adding the image to the card base, then I added the sentiment on the left side to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 82  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 74  

Stamp & Fun = Creativity ~ April ~ Challenge 451  

Allsorts ~ 773/4  ~ Top 10

Beccy's Place ~ April Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Dog: C0, C1, BG53, BG57, Shadow: W1, W4

Products

Beccy's Place, Dog Tails - discontinued

 



7 comments:

  1. This is so very cute. Love the sentiment and your patterned panel really complements the image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Pam. Great coloring of Beccy's sweet pup and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous patterned paper Pam, and I love that you've picked out one of the colours to use on the dog's collar... it brings everything together nicely. Super cute!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little fellow, just makes you smile and the sentiment is spot on, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the expression on that fun pup! Great colors and fabulous sentiment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, such a great card and the sentiment is brilliant (and something I do often!!). Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sentiment is so true! And a really cute image. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete