Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Enchanted Forest

"Our classic woodblock stamps never go out of style...

That's the quote I found on the August 15, 2014 Penny Black Blog when I searched for this image.  I recently purchased the wood mounted rubber stamp and removed the wood of course, but it's obviously an older image.  With my love for Penny Black images, I'd have to agree with this quote.


I stamped the image with Momento Desert Sand even though I'm not good with no line coloring.  I used Copic markers for the coloring which are referenced below.  

After trimming close to the edges of the completed image, I cut the green patterned mat to 5 1/4" square and the brown cardstock base to 5 1/2" square.  I also die cut the 'JOY' letters out of coordinating yellow cardstock.  Then I secured the layers as shown and added Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes to give the card some sparkle.  Since this card will go into storage until the holidays, I'll add the bow at that time. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

BYSH Cardmakers: Spring into Christmas 2024 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ April  

Peace on Earth ~ Challenge 62  

C.R.A.F.T. ~ Challenge 716 ~ Christmas  

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ April

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Deer; E21, E23, E25, N6, Tree Trunks: E13, Christmas Trees: G40, G43, YG64, BG05, Stars: Y02, Y15, Y19

 

Products 

(linked to 2014 blog posting)








14 comments:

  1. This is really neat
    You are always great with coloring xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Pam! I love the non-traditional colors and that beautiful deer! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for linking your card to the BYSHC Spring into Christmas Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful dear... Thanks for joining us in Springing Into Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This great deer image looks amazing on your card!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp, and I love the resultant card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card and I love deer image and this colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with the good old rubber stamp of a dear deer. Thank you for joining us at our challenge at 52CCT. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. quelle adorable création Pamela, colorée et si mignonne, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic vintage Christmas card. Thank you for joining at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete