Monday, April 29, 2024

Fairy Magic Birthday Wishes

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made Friday for my Physical Therapist's birthday. 

For this one, I've used All Dressed Up Digital Stamp, Fairy Magic.




 After sizing the image to about 3" tall, I printed her on 110# Neenah card stock and then colored her with Copic markers.  I used shades that coordinated with the background paper from Crafters Consortium.

Next, after completing the coloring, I used the Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nested Label Die for the decorative edge.  For the 'birthday wishes' die cut sentiment, I used coordinating red and yellow cardstock. 

The card base is a 6" square with a top fold.  I secured the background paper then added the image and the die cut sentiments as shown to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Avenue 613 ~ April Challenge  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 132  

Heart Quest Fantasy ~ Challenge #4 ~ Fantasy and/or Gnome  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 113

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E23, E25, E27, Dress: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG32, Wings: R01, B00, B000, B0000, Butterfly, Y06, Y15, YR24, R20, R21, R22

 

Products 


Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nested Label Die

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I am hooked as soon as I see butterflies. A weakness.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card for your PT! Great image, beautifully coloured, and wonderful background paper! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card - the shape of the die cut is perfect for the sweet image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely image, beautifully coloured, use to make a great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete