Monday, April 22, 2024

Learning to Dance

Happy Monday from the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Design Team!  We're posting another round of inspirational cards of the new April images from designer Wendy Burns. 

I've selected Puddle Ducks for my project card.




After sizing the image for an A2 card, I printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers for coloring the image and adding the background.

I used the Poppy Stamps, Raining Frame with the navy cardstock for the matting and a yellow cardstock card base.  After securing the matting and the image to the card base, I added the sentiment  from Altenew, Dance in the Rain.  For the finishing touch, I added the magenta ribbon and bow at the fold.  The die cut umbrella was part of the Raining Frame and was the perfect added touch to the top of the bow. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 592 ~ April Showers  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 85  

Sparkle Forum ~ April Challenge  ~ April Challenge  

Double D ~ April Challenge ~ Water Related


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Jacket: Y11, Y15, Y18, Jeans: B23, B45, Top: RV09, RV25, RV17, Boots: RV17, Y18, B97, Hair Ribbon: RV09, RV17, Ducks: Y35, Y17, Puddle: B01, B21, Path: E30, E31, E42, E52, Rocks: W2, W4, Grass: G46, G43, Flowers & Stems: YR04, YG93, YG95, Sky: B000, BG0000, Field: YG61, Trees: E23, G24, G29, YG63, YG61, Clouds: N1, C0, C3, B60   

Products 










 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, Pam, and as usual, beautifully coloured. Love the wee umbrella, a perfect accent
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your little gal just couldn't be any cuter. And she's beautifully colored with that fabulous background. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along over at Double D. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete