Monday, April 8, 2024

A Little Bird Told Me...

Today I'm sharing another cute image from 
All Dressed Up, Toad Stall that I've used for a birthday card.




After sizing and printing the image, I used my Copic markers for coloring.   I selected a green leaf patterned mat and die cut both with Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Square Labels. 

I mounted the image and mat on a white 6" card base with the fold at the top.  Lastly I added a green ribbon at the fold and added the 'note' charm in the knot. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Heart Quest Fantasy Challenge ~ April  

Give a Crafter a Cookie ~ Challenge 191 ~ Happy Birthday

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Mushroom: R37, R39, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG18, G29, Y11, Girl ~ Hair: E21, E23, E25, Outfit: R3, BG75, Leaves: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG18, G29, Wings: RV10, BG10, BV000, Bird: R11, B21, E23

 

 

Products 








4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and beautifully framed.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute
    Love the ribbon and music note xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Hearts Quest Fantasy challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the girl is resting under the toadstool! And I'm loving the edging/framing! Wonderful card! For HQFCB, Becca

    ReplyDelete