Friday, April 12, 2024

He Is My Rock

Today's card is one that I made for a card swap for an "Indian".  This stamp is from Whimsy Stamps, and her name is Wyanet which means Beautiful.  While I don't seem to make as many Whimsy cards now as when I first started Copic coloring, I will always remember my first interest was with images like this one by Silvia Zet.  



 
I love the quality of Whimsy stamps and treasure my collection of over 300 stamps not counting the digital images! 

After I stamped this little cutie and colored her with my Copics I struggled with a sentiment for her.  When I saw 'He Is My Rock' I thought "how perfect is that!"  

I added the green and navy matting to the front of the A2 card base then secured the die cut image to the center.  The gold metallic leaf was left from a previous project at the die machine, and was a nice finishing touch for this card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.  

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 254  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 643 - 644  

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 193 ~ Simply Cuties

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Butterflies: V12, V15, Rock Cliff, W3, W5, Hair: N3, N5, Headband & Feathers: R21, R56, BG45, BG49, N1, B000, Y28, Shirt: BG45, Y28, Pants: BG49, R56, Shoes: E33, E35, Outline: BG000

Products 

Reference is for Digital, I used the Rubber Stamp version

Gina Marie Designs, Oblong Pierced (Discontinued)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pam - and as you say, the sentiment is the perfect fit! A fabulous finished card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great job
    This is just beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring is fantastic, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Pam. It's such a sweet image and a great design. This made me smile. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I praise God for you and I appreciate you and your art VERY much. God bless you, my creative friend.

    ReplyDelete