Saturday, April 6, 2024

Special Lady ~ Let's Celebrate!

Today's Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge is a Birthday card with a fun fold! For my Design Team card, I selected Polkadoodles Nature's Beauty and followed a tutorial* for a Tricorn fold card.  

The Tricorn card is a free standing, three dimensional pop-up card that folds flat for mailing. 




I made the card base out of Kraft paper and decorated it with the blue leaf pattern sheet from Polkadoodles Bright and Beautiful Craft Papers.  

After sizing and printing the image, I used Copic markers for coloring this beautiful girl.  Next I die cut the completed image with the Pink Fresh Ornate Banners and inked the edge with Copic YR18. Then I secured her to the center of the standing card base.  

I popped up and secured the two line sentiments 'Special Lady' and 'Let's Celebrate' from the Polkadoodles Birthday Fun Craft papers to complete the card design.  

While this wasn't an easy 'fun fold', I do love the way the card turned out.  Pop over to see the rest of the Design Team's cards for Polkadoodles Challenge 14 and enter you cards today! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 13 ~ April  

Lil Red Wagon ~ April ~ Fun Fold  ~ Featured

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Happy Birthday  

Crafts Galore Encore ~ April  

Mix it Up ~ Challenge 70 ~ Fancy Fold  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Girl: Hair: E59, E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Eyes: B28, Lips: R02, Headband: G29. Leaves: BG06, BG93, G28, G24, G21, Flowers: Y15, Y19, Y35, E35, E55, YR07, YR19, YR65, Y17, E95, Bubbles: BV000, BG11, RV00, Y00

Products 








3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fold and love the beautiful image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card
    Great job xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is another fold I can't wait to try. I love how it showcases your gorgeous image. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete