Monday, January 22, 2024

Snuggly Love

Today's image is from Polkadoodles newly released Tons of Love Valentine Elephant Bundle.  I've used 'Love You Elephant' to create this 'wobbler' card.



I colored the image with my Copic markers and then hand cut around the image and set it aside.  

Using the Memory Box Scallop Pinpoint Circle Frame, I die cut the delicate white frame first.   After printing the pink heart digital paper (also in the new release bundle, #29), I trimmed it to fit the A2 card base and glued it to the front.  I used a standard circle die cut that was slightly larger than the center cut of the Pinpoint Frame, and cut the front of the card base where I wanted the colored image to go.  Then I added a tiny glue line on the card front around the edge of the cut opening and secured the Pinpoint frame to the front of the card. 

Using the circle that was removed, I added the 'wobbler' piece to the center and to the back of the cut out image.  Once secured, I lined it up inside the card, testing by closing and opening the front of the card to be sure it was in the right location.  After lightly marking a few dots around the circle, I was able to add the glue to secure the circle wobbler to the inside of the card so that he peeks out through the open window of the front. 


Certainly not the best video... but turned out super cute! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ January Challenge 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 79  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 72 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 125

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

E40, E41, E42, E43, N1, N3, R000, V000, RV93 

Products 




 

3 comments:

  1. This is just so so cute
    The colors just give such a relaxing vibe
    Adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Pam - love your colouring on the wee elephant, and the wobbler action is a really fun element
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wobbler card and cute little elephant.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete