Friday, January 19, 2024

Sending Prayers

Today I'm sharing another floral image from Kit & Clowder's 2023 Advent daily images.  These lovely crocus were from Day 13.



 I started by sizing them up to just under 4" tall and layering the sentiment 'Sending Prayers' close to the open flower on the right.  

After printing on 110# Neenah cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The beautiful die cut edge was done using the Tattered Lace Beaded Chain Square Nesting die.  I cut a purple mat slightly larger than the die cut edge and secured the two together.  

The card base is a 5 3/4" square, top fold and I covered the front with a deep olive card stock.  Then I secured the image in the center of the base.  I elected not to add a bow since I didn't want to distract from this image.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 631-632 

Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 8 

Beautiful Blossoms ~ January Challenge 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 81 ~ No Design Paper  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Flowers: V12, V15, V17, Y18, YR27, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67

 

Products 







 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Pam. I love the die and your sweet color choices. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really am so grateful for you and all the wonderful art you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, so elegant! Thank you for entering the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Crocus images and lovely coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We're always inspired by everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these crocuses, beautifully colored.
    Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete