Monday, January 15, 2024

I Toad-aly Love You!

Today I’m posting with the Design Team on the Classic Design Challenge Blog as we kick off the January Challenge with a new Team Lead, new Team Members and an entire new look!

We have two sponsors this month also!  I’ll be sharing my card from GoHa Digital later this week, but today I’m sharing my project card using ‘Little Eleanor and Baby Pickles Ballet Dancing’ by Colour of Love.


 My image is sized to about 4” tall and I typed the sentiment separately. 

 Our optional twist for January is ‘Blue and White’.  I tried to stay close to the color challenge but green just kept popping in!  Then I couldn't pass up the frog paper, but kept it to a minimum.   

After I completed the Copic coloring, I used Gina Marie Designs. Label 3 for the pretty decorative edges.  I cut the sentiment with a stitched banner slimline die and added the coordinating solid green which I hand cut.

The top fold card base is 6" and I secured the blue dotted Swiss paper to the card front, then added the layers as shown.  I added a layer of fun foam behind the sentiment before attaching to the top of the card to add a little depth.  I really like the way this one turned out.

I hope you'll flip over to the Classic Design Challenge to see all the Design Team's cards and enter yours too.  Be sure to come back to see my other sponsored card by GoHa Designs. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

2 Critter Crazy ~ Challenge 82  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 82  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 125  

Lil Patch of Crafting Friends ~ Challenge 221   

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Frog: YG03, YG23, YG25, R02, Eyes: N2, Outfit: B05, B06, B12, BG05, C00, Eyes: B06, B12, Hair: YR20, YR24, YR27, E39

Products  

Colour of Love, Little Eleanor and Baby Pickles

Gina Marie Designs, Label 3 

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. The CD Sunday Plus Challenge is closed until 4th February. Mr Linky is there to take you to the entries for the closed challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is the cutest image and your coloring is great! I also like that sentiment. Thanks for a lovely team project for the Classic Design Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love that frog paper you've used!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toad-ally cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and cute image, loving the perfect sentiment and paper to go with the image. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete