Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Double Roses

Today I'm sharing a lovely double rose image from Amanda Jayne Designs.  It's a great design to use on multiple occasions and who doesn't love to receive roses! 




 I selected this design for a friend who lost both of her elderly parents just 10 days apart.  I personally can't even begin to imagine but know sometimes things are a blessing too. 

After sizing the image for the 5" card, I typed the sentiment near the bottom of the image. Then I printed and colored the flowers with Copic markers.  

The decorative edge is done using the Tattered Lace Hemstitch Square die.  I covered the card base with the coordinating burgundy patterned paper then secured the completed image in the center.  After randomly placing three enamel dots, I added the white organza ribbon and bow to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Beautiful Blooms ~ Challenge 12 

Crafter's Cafe ~ Feminine ~ Challenge 303  

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 65  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Roses: R81, R83, R85, R56, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67 

Products

Amanda Jayne Designs, Flower Collection (discontinued) 



Tattered Lace, Hemstitch Square Die


No comments:

Post a Comment