Monday, January 1, 2024

You Are Simply Fabulous

This afternoon I'm posting with the Creative Team from Morgan's ArtWorld as we open the January Challenge #72.

For my project card, I've selected Morgan's Fantasy Fae 6 and made this card of encouragement. 


 
Images like this one are lots of fun to relax and color - so many beautiful flowers surrounding the woodland fairy.  After sizing the image to just under 5", I printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I always save the background to last, to see how the shades turn out.  For this image, the lighter green leaves seemed to lead me to wanting the background to be a deep blue for the dark night. 

Once completed, I trimmed the edges, and triple matted the image using navy, magenta and mint cardstock and secured each layer on a 5 3/4" card base. On the fairy's wings I applied Wink of Stella - Clear to give them a little sparkle. 



 Lastly added the sentiment strip from the Taylored Expressions, Sentiment Strips Background to complete the design.

Morgans – Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld



 for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. We’d love for you to join us in the monthly challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 268 

CardzrGalz ~ December ~ Cards with Flowers 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ December

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products 




2 comments:

  1. Very nice card
    That kind business scares me lol
    You did a wonderful job xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring Pam. This card is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete