Saturday, January 27, 2024

You Are Very Special

Our Polkadoodles Design Team challenge this week  was to use three different papers making which turned out to be a lot of fun!     I selected Bella Bear Lots of Parcels/Gifts and used papers from the Coffee, Tea & Cake Digital paper set 



 After Copic coloring Bella Bear, I fussy cut her out and set her aside while I made the card base.

I had printed various strips from the Coffee, Tea and Cake Digital papers, so I was able to cut these to fit the 5 x 7 card base.  I started with a solid burgundy background matting first, then added the three vertical sections.  I sized the cupcake print by measuring the bear's height to be sure the paper height would be behind her.  After securing that paper, I added a spring wobbler to the back of Bella Bear and secured her to the center of the card.   I die cut the printed sentiment and added the same solid burgundy mat behind it, then secured it at the bottom right of the card.  Lastly I added the white organza ribbon and bow at the top fold. 

This special card will be sent to my husband's aunt who is turning 90 in a couple of weeks.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Funday ~ Challenge 61 ~ Let's Celebrate   

Passion for Markers~ Week 723 ~ Birthday   

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 94 ~ Birthdays   ~Winner

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 308 ~ 2 or More Papers  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 217 ~ Happy Birthday  


Pam's Pearls

 

Products  


7 comments:

  1. Your friend turning 90 will love this
    This is so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and cupcake p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and image. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card pam - love how you have used the multiple papers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring of this sweet image and a fab card too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, awww such a cute little bear and a really sweet card. Thanks for joining in with Passion for Markers this week as well - best of luck! Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty paper choices and fab colouring of that sweet Polkadoodles bear, Pam...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete