Friday, January 26, 2024

Cupid Got it Right

I'm sharing another adorable elephant Valentine's Day card from the new release at Polkadoodles today.  This cute pair are called "Love Always" and I've made an overlapping Z-fold card with them and the new digital papers. 




 To make this card, I started by printing the elephant image and several 6" squares of the coordinating digital papers from the Polkadoodles Spring tons of Love Paper Patterns 3.  

I used Copic markers for coloring the image and Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle for the decorative edging. I also cut a second rectangle out of white cardstock using the same die, to be used inside the card.

After making the folds for the 'Z' shape, I covered each section with brown cardstock and then one of the patterned papers.  I secured the blank white rectangle to the inside back piece and then with the card folded, lined up the placement of the Elephant image over the blank piece inside.  I added the adhesive to the left half of the image and attached it to the folded card panel. Lastly I added the raised sentiment from the Spring Tons of Love Greetings/Sentiment pack and three randomly placed enamel hearts to complete my card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 740 ~ Never Been Used Stuff  

The Paper Shelter - Challenge 580 ~ Anything But a Square  

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 308 ~ 2 or More Papers  

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 82 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 66  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Right Male: W1, W3, W5, E50, E0000, 

Left Female: W0, W2, W4, R000, N2, R56, R35

 

 

Products 






9 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and a great design xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,I love the cute image,pretty papers and great fold.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and creative card, Pam, Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pair, Pam, and a fabulous card - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Pam! I absolutely love the pink/brown combination and the z-fold is the perfect way to show these cuties off! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pamela!
    Love your card - so cute and well done. Thank you very much for joining us over at The Paper Shelter this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet - I love the cute image! You've used a great fold with this card as well!

    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete