Monday, January 29, 2024

One Special Nephew

Today is my favorite nephew's birthday and I'm sharing the birthday card I sent him.  For this card I used Angie Blom's 'To The Guy'.



I sized the image for the card front and layered the sentiment to the right.  I placed the cake image separately and then pulled the image in again for the inside image.

I made the second image smaller and rotated it to appear he was peeping around the corner.  Then I layered the inside sentiment to the right of this section.  



 Once I had the placement right I printed each on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored the guy with Copic markers.  I used Pink & Main Rounded Stitched dies for the edges after completing the coloring.  

Next I secured each piece to a navy card base.  After fussy cutting the Copic colored cake, I added fun foam behind it and secured it to the front of the card.   I randomly added a few dots around the image to complete the card design. 

I hope the card gave him a good chuckle on his birthday! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Allsorts ~ Week 765 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~ Challenge 246 ~ N is for New  

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 664  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 700  

The Male Room ~ Challenge 182 ~ Funny/Pun


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: B21, B23, B26, Shirt: W1, W4, W5, Beard: E37, E35, E53, N3, Cake E57, E55, B23, Y15

 

Products 



 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card inside and out-love the masculine image and snarky sentiments lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a great card
    Awesome job
    He will love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, masculine card Pam - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this card so much!!! The image and sentiment are just awesome. Such a fun birthday card with just the perfect touch of snark. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun and cheeky masculine card. :-) Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts,

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun masculine creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun masculine card! LOve how his cake spills over the border.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a great card!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card! Love that image
    Thanks for ringing in the new year with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is hilarious! I hope that your nephew got a kick out of his card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete