Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Our Deepest Sympathies

Our second sponsor for the Classic Design Challenge for January is Go Ha DigitalI've selected the lovely floral frame called 'Digital Stamp - 2EUR' for my design team project. 



 I sized the image to about 4" and layered the sentiment in the center of the design.  After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.  

I selected a 6" card base and covered the front with the light green patterned paper and then secured the completed image in the center.  With this being a sympathy card, I elected not to add a bow or additional embellishments. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beautiful Blossoms ~ Challenge #13   

Crafts Galore Encore ~ January Challenge  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 72

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: R35, R37, R39,  R49, Leaves:  YG41, YG63


Products 




 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS design, Pam. Sympathy cards are always difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card
    That card will be very appreciated by someone xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, elegant and stunning Pam -a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very comforting Sympathy card Pam. It's a lovely CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We're always inspired by everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice sympathy card and blooms!
    Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete