Saturday, January 13, 2024

Wishing You the Moon...

For our Polkadoodles Design Challenge today we were to create a card with Blue, Grey and a splash of Lilac.  That just sounds pretty doesn't it! 

For mine I selected Polkadoodles, Fantasy Moon and papers from  Adalene French Vintage Craft papers Here's the finished card and then a few more details.




I colored the image with my Copic markers and used the Gina Marie Designs Label Two for the decorative edge.  I wanted to use the sentiment from the same Fantasy Moon package and even rearranging the format of it, it just wasn't fitting in the space between the image and the edge of the paper.  To resolve this, I printed the sentiment on another piece of the designer paper.  I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die to give the sentiment a pretty edging.  I also added a Happy Birthday matted sentiment at the bottom, matted in navy.  Lastly, I tied a lavender organza ribbon and bow at the top fold of the card to complete the card design. 

Be sure to visit the Polkadoodles Challenge to see all the Design team cards this week and enter yours! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 512 ~ Celebrations  

Just Us Girls ~ Challenge 709 ~ Sparkle  

Double D Challenge ~ 8th Birthday/Anniversary  

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 94 ~ Birthday  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Moon: BV20, BV23, BV25, Leaves: B45, Flowers: B37, B04, BG45, BG53, BV31, Background C2, C3  

 

Products 


Polkadoodles, Adalene Craft Papers


Gina Marie Designs, Label Two




4 comments:

  1. This is more than perfect
    Ypur grey and blue just blend so very nicely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam... love your moon image! So glad you were able to work out the layout of this card, and that you joined and shared with us here at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun image! . Thanks for sharing at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and sparkly. Thanks for adding to the JUGS gallery.

    ReplyDelete