Tuesday, January 2, 2024

A Note to Make You Smile!

Today I'm sharing one of the Design Team cards from the Classic Design Challenge.  This image is the  The Music Practice by The Paper Shelter.



The Paper Shelter's images are wonderfully detailed including background papers and the image in different formats. This gives you a variety of choices in making your cards.

I used the background paper for this image and layered the girl in the center. 


After printing, I used Copic markers for the coloring and then the Tattered Lace, Hemstitch Square die set for the decorative edge of the image and the background pink matting.  

The card base is a 6" square top fold.  After securing the background mat, I added the deep aqua contrasting liner behind the image and secured both to the center of the card base. 

I used the same deep aqua to mat the sentiment strip and raised it using a foam strip then secured it to the bottom corner.  Lastly I added the flower and butterfly embellishments as shown in the photo to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafter's Cafe ~ Challenge 303 ~ Feminine 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 65 

Crafting from the Heart ~ Challenge 8   

The Paper Shelter ~ Christmas Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Stool: E15, E17, Pants: BG000, BG01, BG05, Flute: C4, Top & Bow: R14, R20, R22, R24, R43, Shoes: N4, N7, N9, Shadow: W3


Products 








 

1 comment: