Friday, January 5, 2024

It's All About the Hair

At a retreat this past fall, I had all of my completed cards laid out on the huge kitchen table taking photos.   Several of the ladies were commenting on different ones and asking questions.  The hostess for the week picked up today's card and handed it to me saying 'I want this one for my birthday in December.'   I was truly thrilled that she wanted one of my cards as she is so talented.  I was also grateful she felt comfortable enough to tell me.  

So of course, I kept it aside for the next couple of months and tried not to lose track of it through a construction project in my craft room!  Finally the first week in December this pretty lady with her beautiful braided hair made her trip to Virginia to my friend's house for her birthday! 

 


 The image is from Mariola Budek, and she's named 'Martha'.  If you haven't checked out Mariola Budek Arts, you should.  It truly is 'all about the hair'.  Her artistic talent is amazing to me and I love coloring her images. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 549 ~Winner

Crafters Cafe ~ Feminine  

Cards Galore Encore ~ January 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 71 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ December ~ DT Favorite Winner


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E41, E42, E43, Rose: R81, Dress: YG41, Leaves: YG17, YG93, YG97 

Products 



2 comments:

  1. Incredible. Pam your colouring is stunning and what a lovely card for your friend, you must feel honoured to be asked to send this card to your hostess, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome your friend wanted that card. Who wouldn't? Pam you truly do sone incredible work! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete