Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sweet Birthday Wishes...

and a Strawberry on Top! 

Sending out Happy Birthday wishes to a very crafty friend I met at Stamp Camp this past summer.

Happy Birthday Bonnie!



 

For this card I had several cupcakes printed and picked out this one to color for her using my Copic markers.  After completing the coloring, I had cut it out and set it to the side.  I used the Sizzix, Happy Birthday Embossing folder (665000) and inked it with Memento Bamboo Leaves for the background matting piece.

On the card base, I secured the black liner, then the mauve pink card stock, then added the green Happy Birthday at the top and the Happy Birthday die cut at the bottom.  Lastly I secured the yummy cupcake to the background, slightly to the left of center to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Can You Handle the Pressure ~ December ~ Optional Winter   

Alphabet Challenge ~ December ~ T= Texture    

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 110 ~ Use Embossing  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 512 ~ Celebrations  

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 94 - Birthdays


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Cupcake Paper: E11,E13, E15, Cake: E53, E55, Icing: R81, R83, R85, Berry: R35, R37, R39, Leaves & Ribbon: G46, G82

 

 


3 comments:

  1. What a great colour scheme - and I really like the inked embossed panel. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card with a yummy cupcake and embossed backdrop!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete