Friday, May 31, 2024

Oops!

No matter how hard you try to keep up with those important birthdays or other special occasions, you are always going to open Facebook one morning to see all these wonderful birthday wishes to someone that YOU FORGOT to send a special card too!  

I found a stamp set that really works good for just such an 'OOPS' day!  



 Isn't she cute!  

The stamp is from Impression Obsession, Mini Peepers and comes with this kitty and a pup too.  

I had stamped the image earlier and scanned both of the animals so that I could stamp them for my cards or have the option of sizing for larger or smaller projects.  I printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock and then colored her with Copic markers.   I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching for the decorative edging.  Then I selected the green flower mat and mounted it on a standard A2 card base.   Next I used a script set of alphabet dies to die cut the 'OOPS!' using yellow cardstock. Lastly I secured completed image in the center and the letters above the kitty to complete the card design. 
(And quickly got it in the mail!)

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 134  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 215  

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Eyes and Bottom: G29, G24, G14, G21, Nose: R32, R30, Fur: E31, E33, Y000, YR82, YR21, N2, N3

 

Products 

7 comments:

  1. I love this, what a super cute card, I have six, yep six kitties so this is right up my ally!! Fabulous coloring on the kitty too!! Thanks for the nice comment on my pansy card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once this card is received
    All will be forgiven
    What a cute curate card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card when you've forgotten a birthday,love your kitty,thank you for joining in at the CD Sunday Plus Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the best Oops! cards I have seen.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this card when I saw it on facebook, and its still a great card, I love the image
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your pretty card made up for you forgetting the birthday!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah that's lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete